The University of Pittsburgh at Titusville operates under "rolling admissions." Once the required documents are received, your file will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. You will receive your admission decision within two weeks.
All full-time and part-time freshman students must submit the following items:
- Available online here.
- Call toll-free at (888) 878-0462 for a paper application.
SAT or ACT Results
- Typically included on high school transcript.
- SAT scores sent directly to Pitt-Titusville if student lists 2937 on SAT registration form. Click here for test dates.
- ACT scores sent directly to Pitt-Titusville if students lists 3737 on ACT registration form. Click here for test dates.
- Students who graduated more than one year ago from high school are not required to submit SAT or ACT scores.
Official High School Transcript
- Send directly to Pitt-Titusville from the high school guidance department at the student's request.
University of Pittsburgh at Titusville
504 E. Main Street
Titusville, PA 16354
GED Scores (if applicable)
- Request an official copy of the GED test results from your examination site or your State Department of Education.
GED Office (PA only)
333 Market Street
Harrisburg, PA 17126-0333
- In order to be considered for admission into our nursing program, students transferring from another college or university must have completed a minimum of 12 college credits with a cumulative minimum grade point average of 2.75.
- All transfer student applicants must submit official high school and college transcripts from each college or university attended to our admissions office for review.